Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Task 3:Produce craft work

After I had my final idea in my head through idea development I came up with a idea and  I did a rough sketch on Photoshop so I can refer to it when I forget my initial idea. From this I was able to improve my ideas more by thinking from a different angle as such .                                                                                                           

                                                                                                         

once I had my basic idea I then got a images from my ideas and refined them 
for example: I added people and a sky and decided to use village houses .and I got the idea to have a dark sky. 


this is a section that i did using some skills i learnt from some tutorials that i did during experimentation
the skills i had used were: smudging, blurring adding textures to people to make them look like they are made of stone and make a building seem to be burning.



this is my piece in but difference to the previous part is i brightened the fire on the buildings 
made the volcano spit lava and added smoke 
and last off I changes the weather slightly

this is my final out come from the previous screenshot of what i have done i have used the unsharpen mask to blur the image to make the whole image less realistic to help blend in the techniques 


I liked what I have done if I did this again I would probably and magma
 or lava to the statues.Also as well as the making the fire seem more realistic by changing the tone of the fire

1 comment:

  1. Thats very well, It looks really good and the steps are really easy to follow. well Done

    ReplyDelete